FAN FAVORITE EPISODE: It’s vital to take time for understanding the toxic things in life that steal joy, happiness and your peace of mind. Revisit this classic episode and be more in tune and control with what you let into your life.
STUFF WE LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
As we go through this check off the things that you do to keep you from being a peak performer.
10 things that steal your joy in a day:
- Comparing yourself to others. Bring yourself to life every day and live life as yourself.
- Waiting for the perfect moment. Moments aren’t perfect, it’s what we make of them.
- Working for only money. That puts you in a prison. Life is about experiences, relationships and people.
- Harboring feelings of hate and resentment towards others. Let go and forgive.
- Holding on to fears you have in life. Fear hold you back from becoming the person you want to be.
- Not knowing how to overcome difficulties. You can do hard things! Each day brings about new life lessons.
- Trying to gain contentment from fleeting things that don’t endure over time. Things don’t create enduring, long term contentment.
- Not having strong relationships. You need two to four really good friends.
- Thinking that your happiness depends on how you look or how much you weigh. No matter how great you look, it’s fleeting. Make sure you have enduring characteristics that matter.
QUOTES BY CHRIS
“You gotta do you.”
“Compare less, create more.”
“Fear kicks out opportunities.”
“Stop trying to buy your way to happiness.”
“Live happiness everyday!”